- Tuesday, June 12th: Calvary Ladies Luncheon at the Buttermilk Café 12pm
- Wednesday, June 13th: Deacons Meeting 6:30pm.
- Sunday, June 24th: Calvary BBQ Sunday, following the church service.
- Monday, June 25th: Directorate meeting 1:30pm.
Regularly Occurring Events:
- We Worship Together Sunday mornings at 10:30. With Children’s Church for children 10ish and under.
- The Adult Bible Class meets Sunday mornings at 9:30. Currently studying the letters of James, Peter, John, and Jude.
- The men enjoy Coffee together weekly. Join us at The Home Plate Tuesday mornings 9ish-10ish.
- Please join us for Prayer on Wednesdays 1:30-2:30pm in the Friendship Room. No experience necessary!
- Every first Sunday of the month is Communion Sunday, and Fare Share Sunday. Contributions to the local food bank are greatly appreciated.
Regularly Occurring Events Taking a Summer Rest (Most Will Resume in September)
- The Wednesday Bible Study Group meets on Wednesdays 10-11am at the home of Win Hibbins for January. We are studying the Book of Romans.
- The Choir practices every Thursday 7-8:15pm in the Friendship Room. New members are welcome!
- The Bell Choir practices Saturday mornings 9:30am-11:00am.
- Calvary Baptist Women meet on the second Tuesday of most months, and the Knitters gather on the fourth Tuesday. Call for details on either!
- On the fourth Sunday of most months we enjoy a Soup Lunch together following the service.