- Sunday November 24th, Congregational (Budget & Nominations) Meeting following our “Sunday Soup Lunch”
- Tuesday November 26th, Ladies Tea & Knitting at 1:30pm. All ladies are welcome.
- Sunday December 1st, Last opportunity to bring items for the Salvation Army Food and Toy Drive.
- Sunday December 15th, Calvary Christmas Dinner following morning worship.
- Tuesday, December 24th, Christmas Eve Service at 7pm.
- We Worship Together Sunday mornings at 10:30. With Children’s Church for children 10ish and under.
- The Adult Bible Class meets Sunday mornings at 9:30. We will take a Sunday off for Thanksgiving.
- The men enjoy Coffee together weekly. Join us at The Home Plate Tuesday mornings 9ish-10ish.
- The Wednesday Bible Study Group meets on Wednesdays 10-11am. We meet at the home of Malcolm and Patricia Pratt, currently with a focus on the “Prayers of the Bible”. Please note that we will be meeting at 351 Parkview Hills Dr. for November 6th and 13th.
- Please join us for Prayer on Wednesdays 1:30-2:30pm in the Friendship Room. No experience necessary!
- The Choir practices every Thursday 7-8:15pm. We meet in the Friendship Room. New members are always welcome!
- The Bell Choir practices Saturday mornings 9:30am-11:00am.
- Every first Sunday of the month is Communion Sunday, and Fare Share Sunday. Contributions to the local food bank are greatly appreciated.
- Calvary Baptist Women meet on the second Tuesday of most months, and there is also a friendship & fellowship gathering on the fourth Tuesday. Call for details on either!
- On the fourth Sunday of most months we enjoy a Soup Lunch together following the service.