Weekly events coming up during the new abnormal:
- Sunday Worship Expression through YouTube.
- Tuesday Morning Coffee Break with Pastor Clarke through Zoom. 10am.
- Wednesday Prayer Guide through email.
- Wednesday Prayer Meeting through Zoom. 1:30pm.
- Weekly “Ask the Pastor” through YouTube. Send in your questions!
DUE TO COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS ALL IN PERSON CHURCH GATHERINGS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Below are listed what would normally happen
Weekly Events (normally, but not at the moment!)
- We Worship Together Sunday mornings at 10:30. With Children’s Church for children 10ish and under.
- The Adult Bible Class meets Sunday mornings at 9:30. We are currently focused on the Book of Romans.
- The men enjoy Coffee together weekly. Join us at The Home Plate Tuesday mornings 9ish-10ish.
- The Wednesday Bible Study Group meets on Wednesdays 10-11am. We meet at the home of Malcolm and Patricia Pratt, currently with a focus on the “Prayers of the Bible”. (Please note that we will be meeting at the church on January 22nd.)
- Please join us for Prayer on Wednesdays 1:30-2:30pm in the Friendship Room. No experience necessary!
- The Choir practices every Thursday 7-8:15pm. We meet in the Friendship Room. New members are always welcome!
- The Bell Choir practices Saturday mornings 9:30am-11:00am.
Monthly Events (normally, but not at the moment!)
- Every first Sunday of the month is Communion Sunday, and Fare Share Sunday. Contributions to the local food bank are greatly appreciated.
- Calvary Baptist Women meet on the second Tuesday of most months, and there is also a friendship & fellowship gathering on the fourth Tuesday. Call for details on either!
- On the fourth Sunday of most months we enjoy a Soup Lunch together following the service.