- Sunday, December 16th. Calvary Baptist Family & Friends Christmas Lunch!
- Monday, December 24th. Christmas Eve Service at 7pm.
- We Worship Together Sunday mornings at 10:30. With Children’s Church for children 10ish and under.
- The Adult Bible Class meets Sunday mornings at 9:30. Currently taking a Christmas break over December. You would be welcome to join us in January!
- The men enjoy Coffee together weekly. Join us at The Home Plate Tuesday mornings 9ish-10ish.
- The Wednesday Bible Study Group meets on Wednesdays 10-11am at the home of Malcolm and Patricia Pratt, currently with a focus on the “Prayers of the Bible”. We will be taking a Christmas break and not meeting on December 19th, 26th, or January 2nd.
- Please join us for Prayer on Wednesdays 1:30-2:30pm in the Friendship Room. No experience necessary! We will be taking a Christmas break and not meeting on December 26th or January 2nd.
- The Choir practices every Thursday 7-8:15pm in the Friendship Room. New members are always welcome!
- The Bell Choir practices Saturday mornings 9:30am-11:00am.
- Every first Sunday of the month is Communion Sunday, and Fare Share Sunday. Contributions to the local food bank are greatly appreciated.
- Calvary Baptist Women meet on the second Tuesday of most months, and the Knitters gather on the fourth Tuesday. Call for details on either!
- On the fourth Sunday of most months we enjoy a Soup Lunch together following the service.